Graphic Designer Cover Letter

GRAPHIC DESIGNER COVER LETTER SAMPLE


ShoHel Khan
144 Cheshire Road,
Norwalk, CT 06854
203-434-6339
mark.mcgowan@example.com
July 11, 2016
Robert Rivera
HR Manager
Inspire Creative Arts,
Norwalk CT
Dear Mr. Rivera,
Re: Application for the Graphics Designer Job Position
I am writing in response to the advertisement published in the Norwalk Times dated August 24, 2014 regarding the graphics designer job position. I have attached my resume addressing the position requirements.
I am a graphics designer with bachelor’s degree in arts and over 5+ years of professional experience designing logos, corporate identity, catalogs, newsletters, presentations, sales collaterals, and advertisements. Additionally, I have on hand experience with several designing software like Coral Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, MAYA, AfterEffects, and PageMaker.
Currently I am working with Fresh Media Solutions, Norwalk, CT as a Graphics Designer and responsible for generating innovative concepts, brand designing, generate design presentations, logos, collaterals, and advertisements.
I have attached my resume for detailed experience. I welcome the opportunity to meet you in person for discussing my qualification further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Mark P. McGowan
Previous
Next Post »